Friday, November 18, 2011

6 mini creative projects

Woohoo, it's Friday and I'm so relieved. I've been struggling to get over a terrible cough, so I'm hoping to lay low and make this weekend about rest & creativity. All I want to do is clean my apartment, clear my head, and dream up fun, creative projects to take on. (Painting? Knitting? DIY decor-making? Who knows?) Have any creative to-do's on your plate? (They can be super simple, like taking a walk & collecting some pretty leaves.) Here are a few creatively inspiring things from around the web...

1. Make your own art with a thrift store painting, tape, and white paint!


2. Dying to try this DIY stationary using vegetables!

3. So inspired by this Wataru Yoshida artwork via my friend's art blog


4.Can't wait to finish Mindy Kaling's hilarious book!


5. 35 ways to be more creative, a video.

6. Tea + this amazing Mr. Darcy inspired mug. Divine!

Have a good one xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love the tea cup! SO adorable :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I'm mostly going to devote myself to being practical and productive for the remainder of the year (simply out of necessity) but I can't wait to find inspiration again and immerse myself in some creative projects soon! (And, I hope you get your rest and kick your cold this weekend!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that mug is so so cute. and i was all sick this w/e ...so glad to be done with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Thanks for the shout-out, 2) I want to go to Color Me Mine and make that mug...like 10 times over!) and 3) I'm definitely going to try to the tape/white paint idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...