Friday, March 2, 2012

mini reunions in new york

I try to go back to my hometown in the suburbs of Philly once a month to visit friends and family, but it's always a treat to have the reverse too! Two weekends ago, I played host to my dear friends from high school Anna, Mary Kate, and Jillian. They've visited before and have seen the sights, so we just stayed in my downtown Manhattan neighborhood and hung out. Here's a mini recap!

Strolling and shopping through Soho...


Coffee at Grey Dog's (on 12th and University)...

A sweet snack break at the Little Cupcake Bakeshop (on Prince st)...

A few bar outings here and there...

Brunch at the Flea Market Cafe, which has a delicious & incredibly affordable brunch menu (Some of my NY friends came too!)...


Dessert at Veniero's, the best Italian pastry shop in the East Village...

A nail polish party (some things never get old!)...

A stroll through my old NYU haunts & Washington Square Park...

... and Pizza at Motorino (on 12th st & 2nd ave), which was delicious as always.


It was so great to share my NY foodie hobbies (a few of which not pictured, like mac & cheese at S'Mac) with the girls. My favorite people + my wonderful city = A seriously great weekend. I can't wait till our next reunion at the end of this month: visiting Anna in D.C!

(photos by Anna - thanks love!)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I really should visit NY! Along with the architecture the food looks amazing!! :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, all that food looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!! such an amazing weekend, thanks for having us always, I can't wait to return! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...